Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Transfer!!!

Are you ready??? I got transferred!!!!! And due to my history, I am just going to plan on dying here as well. (Spending the rest of my mission) Which is good. and because of the change, the temple trip is now on the last Monday of Sept.
My address 7100 Louisiana Blvd ne unit # I208  (that is an I like in Ice Cream, not a one) Albq., NM 87109
I am way excited! I am in the Academy heights ward. And so, I have never ever ever liked working closely with many authority figures. Even avoid them at times. Well, our ward is split with Elders and Sisters. Those elders at the ZLs. Oh, and the APs are in my zone. OH and the MISSION PRESIDENT is in my WARD. yeah, so this will be interesting.... we will have to see what will happen now.
I really am just so excited! We have no dates and no great investigators. But I don't care. I'm just really excited to be here and excited to do more!
Yes, I am in a biking area. However! My comp, Sister Rager(who has been out 12 weeks) has a bad knee and back so we have a car:) in fact it is a jeep! and she does not have a license so I'm driving again! and I love that! I love my new comp, but we are worried that she might be sent home for medical reasons. Its going to be way different because we cant walk very much with her knee. but that is all good. I am happy to be with her. Sister McBride is Training in Picacho. I can already tell I have a lot of good work to do here.
More happy news is that I was able to leave the ward on a good note with the baptism of Alexandria Escamilla. It went great and the parents were both there for it too. We also met the dad a few times now. Last transfer I just knew that I had to get her to baptism before I left the area. I'm thankful I was able to help Heavenly Father in his work in this way.  And her Sister gets baptized this week :)  However, I did leave Sis. McBride in a few sticky situations to figure out at the end of the transfer. Sorry! I didn't know they'd come up last min. oops.
White sands was great last week! Perfect temp, some got a bit burned, but it was just great with a breeze and just laying in the sand and then sledding on it. sooo much fun.
Something that really surprised me happened on Monday. On Sunday, we had told the Adolpho family that I wanted to stop by on Monday. they said cool, so I go over and they had bought a cake for me!  I love that family. They also seriously told me that if I ever want to go to Hawaii, to call them and they can make it basically free besides flights. cool connections there!

Note to Trent. Please don't practice your teaching skills on Macy. Its not a pretty sight :) Thanks mom for the pictures hehehe
I LOVE YALL!
will email Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment