Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pdays now on Tuesdays

Dear Family!
How are you! Okay, so confession, my comp added up how many days I have left. That is all I will say about that :(
This week has been good. As I've told you, Pdays are now on Tuesdays so that is really weird. and Weekly planning days are now on Mondays. So our weeks are very different. As many missionaries have said, on Monday we will be planning what we will be doing on Tuesday. :) but that is just how it goes!
My comp is still in tons of pain. On the pain scale of 1-10 she is regularly at a 7-10+. But she doesn't just tell me that so I have to ask her how she is doing a lot. I'm afraid we may be inside much of this week. :( But I am very thankful to be here with her. The other night was really had, and I was very thankful that I was just able to make her smile as I just did Silly little things. and Trent! She drew me my warrior cat! Her name is Foxlight of Thunderclan. Soo awesome! She is way pretty black and white. We also checked out the old testament dvds at the church library and have been watching them. Some are really good and some are SOOOO 90s.
This week, we had exchanges, and I HATE exchanges. I was going to another area (canyon heights) with sis. Chatwin and sis. Johnson and then my comp stayed here with someone else. But I def. know this exchange was inspired. For some reason, Sis. Johnson was able to open up to me and the three of us were just really able to help each other. It was great knowing that I was needed to be with them that day. They are amazing missionaries.
It has been great reading your letters this week. I love the work and it is really fun to hear about what is going on at home. I'm super happy you loved the picture Amberly, I knew you would! hahaha. The house sounds great. And its incredible to hear how people can truly be inspired as they teach RS and priesthood. I cant believe that I have been readmitted into BYUI for the Spring semester. that is truly crazy!
A sad thing that happened, is that we finally had to pass off Ruth and Fredrick over to the elders in the ward. And it happened on exchanges too! Its funny though, because in gospel principles, we usually sit on the opposite side of the room (and are forbidden to make comments :( ) But The teacher will ask a question and Ruth will raise her hand and answer it better than half the people in the class would have. So you have the elders on one side of the room gloating that they get to teach these amazing people and us glaring and shaking our heads that they took the people we love. haha, its just fun, Its been great serving in the same ward as the elders.

Transfers come up 2 days before thanksgiving and we are not sure what to expect. Any guesses?
I love you all! Love Sister McShane
Elizabeth
Have a fun happy day
!

No comments:

Post a Comment