Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!!!
:) This week has been fantastic! Another week with much to say, little time to write, and a small memory to remember what that all is.
First off, Stake Changes. So they have made a new ward, and sadly, taken a lot of our best teaching areas away from us. Both us, and the Elders got our current teaching pool cut in half and are really sad about it. As well as some of our fav. members have been taken as well. :( It was sad, but oddly, I've always wanted to be in an area on my mission when boundaries changed. Odd right? I like the way our bishop put it, that we are one of the largest growing religions, and we grow to divide into groups small enough to be intimate and help each other out.  This week will be interesting as we search for more teaching opportunities to fill our time and do the Lords work.

This week has been sooo good for 1 reason, the fact that we had soo many members out with us. At least 10 active members went on visits with us and it was superb! We prayed so hard to be able to find people to teach with these members and that everyone would have a good experience. I know that each place we took the member to, the member AND the less active each needed each other. It was inspiring and I loved every moment of it. It was also good for us, as we focused and worked hard to find the right people to take them to. It really made our week go by so much faster!

Our visit to Sister Puckette was great. The member, Sister Blair cried more than anyone! :) it was really powerful, but the interesting part was the end when Me and my comp sang a song (we sing to a lot of people, thankfully the spirit takes over there ears :) hehe)  So, 2 people, right. Well, there were 3 people singing. It wasn't the member or Sister Puckette. It was on the other side of me. So who was it? It was sooo interesting and amazing. I don't understand it, But honestly and humbly, I now know that I have sung with an angle. And it was incredible. Words truly can not describe it.

On a fun note, there was a spider way up on our wall in the living room. We didn't like that. So we thought... hmmm Spider...  where is that nerf gun? hahahaha, yes! I shot the spider down with the nerf gun!!! hahaha! we know he fell but we haven't been able to find him :( uh oh
Audriana and teach at temple: Another blessing has been that We taught 2 lessons at the temple this week. One to Sister Apodaca, and another we had set up with a recent convert for the temple waiting room. About 2 hours before, we get a text from Jazz asking if she could bring a friend. OF COURSE! We were inside talking and listening, when I kept having this impression to teach The first vision. I wanted my comp to come out and do it first and tried putting it off for a few moments, but I couldn't. It was powerful and incredible. To be in a room where the spirit was already so strong and then able to relate the experience of Man seeing God the Father and Jesus Christ. It was so beautiful and powerful. I will never ever forget that.
I love you!!!! Elizabeth!
Happy Birthday mom

No comments:

Post a Comment