Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dear Family!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!! So many questions, so much love, and much I want to say to all of you! I LOVE ALL of you and I hope you will share your letters with each other because there is no way I can say everything in just one! No time!!!!!

Mom- I am so glad that you had fun with Uncle Tom! Did you get the letter I sent last week? The letters and packages were amazing! I have the necklace on right now! I shared the donuts with my district and they LOVED them!!!!!!!!! My district is make of 12 people. 4 girls and 8 elders. they are amazing people! I cant believe the amount of love that I feel for them! I cant believe all of the changes that I am hearing! WOW! I want to know everything that is going on! I really care! And I am so happy that you felt the spirit at your meetings. The spirit means so much to me. I cant imagine not having it as much as I do now.

haha, In Trent's letter, he said that he had been sooo spoiled this week! He loves it!!!! hahaha! I'm sry that you had to get checked at the airport again! Half sry that I couldn't watch and smile again! hahahahaha! And YES you are crazy to bring home so many peaches! hahahahah! but I am NOT surprised! I am sure he loves them!

Mom, I love you so much! I got to go into the temple today and it was so beautiful! The pictures do NOT do that temple justice! It is so much prettier than I ever imagined! I wanted to share with you what happened when i was playing an investigator. It was so strange. I was playing Chris and Sister Maggart was teaching me. I felt the Spirit so strong as thought I was Chris. It was not me. I knew what to say as Chris! It was amazing! I cant explain it. It explains how my teachers can role play for us. My companion in Sister Purcell. She is so much fun and so strong in faith. I love working with her. My district is amazing.

I can now shower and be ready in 40 min!!! Ahhh!
First few days were crazy stress, but the more I learn to trust the spirit the better that it is. I love it here. now. hahaha! Ive learned to accept that I have NO time and go from there! I love you!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO much!

Love Sister Elizabeth McShane

No comments:

Post a Comment