Thursday, August 16, 2012

P-day was amazing because I was able to hear all of your words.  After getting this letter, I am sure you wonder if I do anything, but write you while I am here! :) but, no. Actually, I have exciting news! I have my travel itinerary!  I will be leaving here the morning of August 27, 2012 and will be arriving in Albuquerque, NM at 11:16am.  :) So guess what?  I get to CALL YOU!!!!  I will call between 7:00 a.m - 9:40 am. Whenever I can grab a pay phone! (my time in SLC)

I have to admit that today was not my best day, but that is OK.  I am excited and ready for tomorrow to learn a lot and have a blast!!

Thank you for all of your prayers.  I can really feel your love and support with me as I try, try, try again. 

Something that is new is that I have to teach 2 of the newer sisters at the same time!  It is just me teaching!  And they have 2 completely different background stories!  They hardly even know each other as investigators at all!! EEK!  But it was a lot of fun today and I am learning a lot.

I love the scriptures, especially personal time.  I feel like they are a tool and a means to new and more information.

If you think you never have anytime, look at this:

6:00am. - Optional gym
6:30 Get up
7:10 - Breakfast
7:40-8:40- Zone Teaching
8:45 - 11:45 Classroom
11:45 - 12:30  Lunch
12:30 - 1:20 Gym
1:20 - 1:50 Prepare for next activity
1:55 - 2:55 Personal study time
3:10- 4:10  Doctrinal Study
4:15 - 4:45 Daily Planning Session
4:45- 5:30 Dinner
5:30 - 6:30 TRC -Referral
6:30 - 9:30 Classroom
9:30 - 10:15 Personal Time
10:15- 10:30 Quiet time/Lights out
Wow, huh!!  Everything is packed!

Mom, I have loved the 2 letters you sent on DearElder!  They make me so happy! And I'm sry Macy hated you not being home! Ekk, Yuck for the others!  I never realized how long it took you to receive my mail.  Were you wondering why I hadn't responded yet?

I get to go to the temple on P-days, so only 2x :( Wish it was more and I get to walk around it on Sunday, but I won't tell you what time. :)

Amberly - I am so proud of you for wanting to wear clothes below your knees!  It might be challenging to find cute outfits like that, but it is so worth it! Its like you are dressing like me some! Hahaha!

I love the mountains up here!  All of the walk ways on campus are covered, but we always try to look through the buildings and see what the mountains are doing today!

ps..
I am only aloud to write today to tell you my travel itinerary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment