Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Dear Amazing Family,

I love all of you so much!!  This morning I did a session at the temple!  It was so beautiful!

Yesterday, I read 1 Nephi 4:6 - "And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do".  I think that sums up my MTC experience.  I had no idea of what to expect!  It is by the Spirit that I have been able to learn and gain so much this last week.  My teachers are incredible.  They teach simply and are good examples to me of what I should do.  The food is ok....but not great and no soft serve ice cream!! Bummer!!

I only get enough sleep to last me till the next day.  Thankfully, I am sleeping much better now. 

Thank you for your love, support and prayers (because my investigators and I really need them)

Can you please send my emails by DearElder.com?  That way I can get them earlier and I can plan what to write to each of you.  I love you all so much!  Please reply soon and many times!!

Love,
Sister Elizabeth McShane :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment